Please note: This blog is now hosted at LoneStarOnALark.com
this backup blog will not remain as-is for very long, so please visit the new site instead!

30 March 2014

Next year's lemons

Our lemon tree is already hard at work getting ready for next winter's harvest....



The backyard smells incredible. It's almost a little too strong, like a woman wearing just a tad too much of an otherwise nice perfume. Thought I ought to get some good snaps early this morning before the wasps start showing up.




It just occurred to me that I never posted about our lemon harvest this past winter! We didn't even get an "official" count. I guesstimated that we pulled about 300 fruits from the tree in January.  I wonder how many we'll pull next year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Comments are subject to moderation, but don't let that scare you off!