Please note: This blog is now hosted at LoneStarOnALark.com
this backup blog will not remain as-is for very long, so please visit the new site instead!

03 August 2015

In which dog meets beach

It's been a while since I posted anything pet-related here. Most of my animal photos are now posted on either Instagram or Tumblr, so follow me there if you want to. In the meantime....


My mother came down to see us this weekend and we took Sneakers (our 8 or 9 year old possibly-Chiweenie mutt) to the beach. Even though we've lived on the Gulf Coast for over 5 years now, this is the first time he's ever seen the ocean!

  

  


He licked the sand a couple of times and got a bit of it up his nose, but otherwise he seemed to enjoy himself. He even stepped into some of the shallow waves with me! He's such a good little beach bum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Comments are subject to moderation, but don't let that scare you off!