- Cooking for geeks: Real science, great hacks, and good food by Jeff Potter (2010) Reviewed 23 December 2015
- French lessons: Adventures with a knife, fork, & corkscrew by Peter Mayle (2001) Reviewed 13 May 2015
- Relish: My life in the kitchen by Lucy Knisley (2013) Reviewed 13 February 2015
- The road to Dr Pepper, Texas by Karen Wright (2006) Reviewed 27 September 2015
- Vegetarian cooking for everyone by Deborah Madison (1997) Reviewed 24 October 2015
- 100 million years of food by Jeff Potter (2016) Reviewed 22 December 2015
I've been wishy-washy about participating in this challenge (or any reading challenges) next year, but I finally decided to go ahead and give it another try. More details about my Foodies Read 2016 plans in a couple of days!