Please note: This blog is now hosted at LoneStarOnALark.com
this backup blog will not remain as-is for very long, so please visit the new site instead!

01 January 2016

Happy New Year

Just a quick note to say Happy New Year!

2015 was a whirlwind year for our family. My car got totaled, I got forcibly promoted for the second year in a row, my husband and I both got new jobs, and we bought a house, among a few other major-but-private things. It's been absolutely bonkers.

We spent the holidays with our parents in our new home. We decorated a new, taller Christmas tree and bought each other and friends/family a few fun gifts, I cooked way too much food, and the manly-man spouse even built some cozy fires in our new fireplace (even though it's been 60 to 80 degrees out lately). It was a lovely way to end the year.

I wrote this post well in advance because right at this moment I'm probably either nursing a hangover or getting ready for a friend's wedding.

I have high hopes for this coming year. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Comments are subject to moderation, but don't let that scare you off!