Please note: This blog is now hosted at LoneStarOnALark.com
this backup blog will not remain as-is for very long, so please visit the new site instead!

04 March 2016

Women in Science History Challenge



I've decided to follow the lead of Katie over at Doing Dewey and join up with the Women in Science History Challenge!

The goal is to, well, read about women in science history of course! This is a topic close to my own heart. Hit that banner up there for a link to the sign-up page.

I've been meaning to read Jane Goodall's In the Shadow of Man, her 1971 book about her experiences observing wild chimpanzees in Tanzania. It's on my Classics Club list, plus it counts towards this year's Women's Classic Literature Event. Perhaps I'll pick up a copy at the library, or maybe I'll just buy myself an early birthday present....

I encourage anyone with an interest in science or women's history to join up, too. The more, the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Comments are subject to moderation, but don't let that scare you off!